Grass feed Page
- Eat Wild
- Eat Wild - The #1 Site for Grass-fed Food & Facts with a state-by-state listing of farmers who sell grass-fed meat, eggs and dairy products.
- Natural Beef: Consumer Acceptability, Market Development & Economics
- his project provided insight into the viability of grass-fed beef marketing in California. Consumer surveys and focus groups indicated an interest in products that were not implanted with hormones or given antibiotics. Restaurant purveyors were interested in more links between production ranches and restaurant products, and were concerned about the leanness of ranch products and the ability of producers to deliver the consistent quality required for their businesses. A sample marketing plan was developed to provide strategies for potential product development for Northern California.
- Grass Fed Beef - CSUC and UC Extension
- This website is a collaboration between University of California Cooperative Extension Service and California State University, Chico, for the purposes of providing scientific information on grass-fed beef. We would like to acknowledge the following funding sources for their support of these objectives.
© AB Custom Fencing 2016, all rights